Friday, September 21, 2012

A Few Steps Closer

After feeling stuck at the $1,400 mark for what felt like forever, this past week has helped to reenergize my efforts. Thanks to the support of many great friends, I am up to $1,900. Not only did I receive some more donations, but my percent night at Cantina 76 was a huge success!




The food was delicious, as always, and the margaritas went down smoother than ever. After an exhausting day in the hospital, a little Cantina was the perfect pick-me-up. We were able to raise $300 for the AVON walk for breast cancer and I could not be more pleased. So, for all those who came out, I want to thank you for your support and helping me get a few steps closer to my goal. Stay tuned for any future fundraising events and enjoy the weekend! 

A special thanks goes out to my manager, Rob Ward, who was more than generous for donating 20% of the sales and then some! For those who could not make it out, I strongly recommend you head out to Cantina 76 this weekend and enjoy some tacos and tequila. Also, donations can still be made through my AVON page. Thanks again!!